Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Singing Time

I am the Primary Chorister for my ward. Yeah, whoda thunk??? Today, during singing time for the jr group, I was asking the kids about someone special in their life. It was interesting who the kids said was special, and finally one said, "my mom is special." I was starting to wonder.... We learned a new song, okay new to them. 'Mother, I love you' and the kids sang so well. They are so funny. The senior primary did know this song and sang it with some resistance. They just couldn't understand why we would sing it so early, but I needed to know what songs they know. I came home with a raspy voice, yeah for my kids! Hopefully, next week there won't be so many impromtu singing times, but what a better way to spend time in church than singing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment